Last updated: 9 June 2022.
Vir Audit, S.L.P. (hereinafter referred to as “VIR AUDIT”).
Carrer Solsona, 2 (08500) Vic (Barcelona).
Telephone: 93 883 32 12
The Website may contain links to external websites. VIR AUDIT does not assume any responsibility upon the contents nor any other matter related to these external websites.
3. PERSONAL DATA
VIR AUDIT will exclusively collect adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, as applicable in each case.
The user warrants the authenticity of the data communicated and will be the sole responsible of any false or inexact representation.
4. PURPOSE AND LAWFULNESS OF THE PROCESSING
Consent of the user
Compliance with legal obligations
The user will hold the right to withdraw its consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. In case the consent for the processing of the personal data to apply for a job vacancy is withdrawn, it will imply that the application will not be taken into account for such purpose.
As regards with the processing of the personal data for the purposes of prevention, detection and control of any abuses and frauds committed in or through the Website, the lawfulness of processing will be the legitimate interests based on VIR AUDIT’s willing to maintain the Website as a safe website.
In case the lawfulness of processing is the compliance of the legislation, the processing of personal data is necessary for VIR AUDIT to comply with the obligations established by the same.
VIR AUDIT shall not transfer the personal data to third parties, except in case of legal obligation, to the companies of the group Vilar Riba and to subcontracted third parties.
6. TERMS OF STORAGE
VIR AUDIT will store the user’s personal data solely during the term that is necessary to perform the purposes upon which they were collected.
In case the lawfulness of processing is the consent is given by the user, the personal data will be processed as long as the user does not withdraw its consent.
Once the purpose for which the personal data was collected is terminated, these will be stored during the term upon which VIR AUDIT could be held responsible as set forth in the applicable law, proceeding, if applicable, to the lock of the data until the relevant statues of limitation elapses.
7. USER’S RIGHTS
The user is entitled to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability, to the post address Carrer Solsona, 2 (08500) Vic or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In particular, it will be entitled to request for the rights developed hereinafter:
- To access its personal data.
- To obtain confirmation whether if the companies of the Group Vilar Riba process its personal data.
- To rectify inexact or incomplete data.
- To request erasure of its data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- To request the restriction of processing of the personal data when the conditions set forth in the personal data regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for the reasons related to its situation in particular as regards with the processing of its data, the data subjects will be entitled to object to the processing. In such cases, Vilar Riba will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- To obtain the human intervention to express its point of view and to contest any automated decision-making adopted by Vilar Riba, if applicable.
- To request the data portability.
In case of disconformity as regards with the processing of the personal data you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, a supervisory authority, located at carrer Jorge Juan, 6 (28001) Madrid (www.aepd.es).